Tuesday, July 3, 2007

My family is gone I can post again!!

Hello everyone. I have not been able to post for the last few days because my family has been here from AZ. They had a great time and even had the chance to meet some of my friends which was cool they are awesome people but so are the people of my church. My family was good sports and allowed me to video tape them and put them into video announcements which was fun for everyone. Check out YouTube under lifer4jc or GodTube under lifer4jc.

I went with George over to his new job last night after the Healing Rooms. His apartment complex needs work but I am sure that him and Megtar will do a great job and hey guess what they are living in Belltown which I recall them saying for the longest time that they wanted to live there and now God has given them that opportunity, how cool. I am having a 4th of July celebration at my house possibly with the wives of the crazies who blow up stuff and anyone else who shows up. It could be fun, I can always hope that Dex will want to come but she probably won't. Life is good and so am I.

The Toph

No comments: