Sunday, July 22, 2007

Finally!!!

I am finally posting again, sorry for the two and a half week hiatus. I am not sure why I haven't been posting just real busy I guess. A lot has happened in the last two and a half weeks. I have caught a big small mouth bass. It was like 5 pounds I guess. There has been a lot of developments in my life but I don't really want to discuss that on this forum because there are many people out there and I don't even really know who reads this. It could be like one person or maybe like a bunch of people I don't know. The video announcements went great today and George was quite a huge contributor to this one, I really just had to do the acting which was refreshing to me.

We had lunch at Red Robin in Northgate. There were like 15 people there!!! Wow a large group!! It was all my friends that was super cool. I was a little disappointed because I wanted to sit close to my friend Dex but I ended up at the other end of the table and would have moved but everyone was already sat and that would be pretty obvious if I moved. It was a fun time though. In the evening, there was nothing going on with the peeps so I went out on the lake and went fishing. I found a really good spot not to far from my place and I had a couple of really good bites but I didn't catch anything but I will be back and I will catch those fish mark my words. I have found a bait that they really like I guess.

I was a little depressed this week and really didn't want to be home alone tonight but that's OK I was OK with that. I was quite impacted by the message today. I really think that I am a chosen vessel and need some more time on the shelf but my day will come. Jesus is my homie and He rocks. Later!

The Toph

No comments: