Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Aloha Ratatouille!!

Well today I had to go back to work. I have had a brief visit with my family. They really enjoyed coming here and I was really trying to get my sister to move up here, but I think it will be like five years from now. She has started some projects at her school that she wants to finish since she has started them. I did possibly talk her into getting a space at Lake Connor to visit in the summertime when she is not in school. That would be cool because I would get to see my nephew and niece a little more.

Work was great, I really enjoy my job it is quite easy. Toward the end of my workday Dex called because she was having trouble with the computer so she asked me some questions, it turned into a 45 minute conversation. It was cool because she was telling me about her interview which was on Monday for her internship that she needs to take. it was cool that she opened up to me.

After talking to her I went to go ride my bike for a couple of hours but when I went to get on the bike it had a flat. It had done this before and I pumped it up and then went for a two hours ride with no problems but this time I refilled with air and it went flat again so instead of taking 45 minutes to get a new one on I just went for an hour and a half run instead. I felt pretty strong running and that is good since this Sunday I am running a marathon. After that I headed to Ballard to see what was going on over there hoping that George would be there but he was busy working at his new job downtown. Megtar called me and talked to me about the fourth of July party at Hale's. She also said that her Preggo, Spunky, and her were going to see Ratatouille at 9:45 in Ballard and she said I could go with them if I wanted. I got to the PC at about 8:30 and hung out there for about an hour. Dex was there working on a paper for her school. I was surprised when she came over and asked me how the run went and we started up another conversation. I told her I was going with the girls to Ratatouille and was hoping she would come but I didn't think she would because she was working on her paper. So I got to the movie and saved seats for the girls but when Megtar came she asked me to scoot over one more seat because Dex was coming to watch the movie with us. I was pleasantly surprised. I really like watching movies with her because she doesn't mind when I talk or make fun of something in the movie.

When the movie was home I took the girls home to Ballard. I asked Megtar if she wanted to go get Nia and see if she wanted to go to see Aloha. She was excited about this because George wasn't going to be home for a couple of hours so we went on our little road trip. It was so much fun going out there. Aloha was again in amazing form. She told us all about her mother and showed us pictures of her and told us the washing machine story. I think that this lady really likes us visiting her because we were telling her that we had to get going like twice and each time she kept talking to us and came up with another story. She is such a crackup.

On the way there I was not really sure it was a good idea because I could tell the girls were both tired. Megtar was talking with her eyes closed and slept and then Nia was talking very low and I was having a hard time hearing her because she was in the back seat. She was tired and basically crashed on the way home. I was wide awake however so it was a good thing I was driving. After seeing and talking to Aloha I remembered why I wanted to go in the first place and it was great because she makes the trip worth a ton. This is a precious interesting lady that lives in Monroe, go see her sometime late at night at the 76 station by Fred Meyer in Monroe.

The Toph

No comments: