Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The crazy lady in 212

I have to post this thing that happened over the weekend. OK so here it goes. I was with my family sitting at home and got a phone call at 11:30 at night and I was like what the heck why am I getting called at this time of night. The lady who lives in 112 left a message that water was running down her walls. OK sounds like a problem. I went to investigate and sure enough water was coming down the walls. Next plan of action is to investigate the other apartments above but remember it is 11:30 at night. I went to 212 and knocked no answer but her car was there so that was weird. I went to 312 to check it out because it was a remodel and maybe they accidentally left their water on or something. I checked it out and brought my sister with me. There was nothing wrong with that unit so it had to be 212.

Next I went back to 212 and pounded on her door. Still no answer. I had to get into that unit so I used the keys that I have for every unit. I opened the door and called out "Manager" still no response. As soon as I opened the door I heard water running and I knew this was going to be a problem. I turned and looked over at the sink in a kitchen that was piled from floor to ceiling with junk. The reason for all this junk is that this lady buys stuff off of QVC like everyday. There were dishes piled up in her sink and the water was running over the dishes out of the sink onto the counter and down onto the floor. There was a huge puddle of water on the floor. I shut the water off and then I was thinking to myself "I better check and make sure this lady isn't dead or something" so I called out manager again. This time I heard some movement in the bedroom. She came out of her bedroom and was all mad at me because I was in her unit. I explained to her what happened and then I left. It was crazy there were so many things going through my mind about this situation it was just crazy.

The Toph

No comments: