Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Back Again Finally!!

Well it has been almost a month since my last post sorry folks I am just one busy guy. Currently I have things going almost every day of the week pretty much. epping away from youth ministry was supposed to free me up to do more stuff but I was not aware it would be this much but it's cool because I like to stay busy it helps me to forget how I don't have a wife and all that which I really wish that I had. Life has been cool. I have been reading a lot and feel quite close to God right now actually. I am praying for people like at least two days a week now with the Healing Rooms, now that we have the attle one and the Ballard one now. The Ballard one is starting slow but that is ok. 1st week 3 people, 2nd week 1 person, 3rd week 2 people.

I went to camp for like 9 days in a row which was quite a crazy experience. I basically lived at summer camp for 9 days. It was a lot of fun but I am really glad to finally be home. I hit the ground running, as soon as I got home I drove a guy in my building to his boat in La Connor and he paid me 125 dollars so that was cool, but I went straight from that to Healing Rooms Monday night and our teams were not there so we only had 3 people to pray and we were there until 10 o clock. Then I went over to George and Megtar's house to hang out with them. I made a lot of new friends at camp too. Red Stevie was my good friend we bunked together for the whole time I was there so we got to know each other well and that was fun.

Well that is enough of a morsel about the last month I guess hope that you enjoy reading about the Toph. Video announcements should be starting up again this week I hope. Love ya all blessings

The Toph

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.